So last night I was hanging out with a bunch of friends/acquaintances and we watched the movie Elf. A lot of people said they loved the movie. Me on the other hand, not so much. So why did I not like the movie? Scroll on down and I’ll tell you why.
- It was kinda funny
- It was a holiday movie
- It starred Will Farrell and he’s sometimes awesome
- It was stupid. I really saw no point in the movie except for the fact that it was a Christmas movie.
- The majority of the acting was bad and I prefer, when watching something, watching something that has good acting.
- It was boring. I had problems trying not to fall asleep. Had it not been for my great friend sitting next to me, well… you know.
- While obviously this is not a huge contributor and has nothing to do with the plot – I have got to say, this is just wrong! Buddy (Will Farrell) puts candy (m&ms, marsh mellows, hot fudge, etc) and maple syrup on his spaghetti. That is an absolute abomination in general, to food especially.