Besides being an avid photographer and book reader, I am also an avid music listener. Music is my life line so to speak. From the slow calming melody of classical music, the headbanging involved in rock music, to the (sometimes) weird ways I dance to pop and country music-I crave each when I listen to music. I pretty much listen to music 24/7. When I go to sleep, music is playing in the background. When I study, music is my partner. When I dance, it’s the lead.
So with all of that information, here is a list of some of my favorite songs.
- Bohemian Rhapsody~Queen
- Bury a Friend~Billie Ellish
- Must be Doing Something Right~Billy Currington
- The Four Seasons- Spring in E Major~Antonio Vivaldi
- Hey You~Pink Floyd
- Second Chance~Shinedown
- Sweet Child O’ Mine~Guns N’ Roses
- You and Tequila~Kenny Chesney
- Chicken Fried~Zac Brown Band