“Once a year go somewhere you’ve never been before.” ~Dalai Lama
When you have an adventurous spirit like I do, traveling is fun and exciting. It’s hard to keep track of all the places I’ve been. But what about the places I haven’t been? I’ve never once been outside of the states, but it doesn’t stop me from dreaming about it!
We all have a bucket list of sorts. I have tons of things on my list, but in this post, I want to talk specifically about what’s on my travel bucket list.
- Step foot in all 50 states. I’m almost halfway there!
- Visit Australia. I don’t know where yet specifically in Australia. I just want to go.
- Visit where the Berlin Wall once stood in Germany. I’ve always wanted to go to Germany since I was a kid. Germany is probably at the very top of my travel bucket list.
- Visit the City of Lights, a.k.a Paris, France.
- Visit the Titanic Museum in either Pigeon Forge, TN or Branson, MO.
- Israel. As a history buff, I would be in historical heaven with all of the biblical and general history that there is in Israel.
- Float in the Dead Sea. While yes, this is technically in Israel, this is a more specific destination. And plus, how could you go to Israel and not float in the Dead Sea?
- See the Aurora Borealis. Besides being a cool thing in life to witness, it offers AMAZING photography opportunities.
- Greece. Maybe I can finally get a tan.
- Niagara Falls. Either the NY or Canadian side is fine with me. Again, AMAZING photography opportunities.
This list wasn’t in any particular order. It’s also not necessarily my top ten destinations.
(I do not necessarily share the belief of the person cited, but this is a good quote nonetheless.)
Let me know in the comment section down below your travel bucket list.